Friday, September 25, 2009

Simple Christmas

I was inspired by one of my fave cards from Stamp Fest last week.  It was simple but striking.  I made a Christmas version with the new Stocking Prints set from PTI.

I love the blue for Christmas.  This one will surely be mass produced ina month or so to send out to friends.  I used a large circle nestie and cut out the mask, then sponged with bliss blue ink.  I stamped the stocking and sentiment in enchanted evening.



I "flocked" the top using fivory flower soft.  I love the soft furry look it gives.  The "flocked" stocking topper was mounted using a dimensional.


Thanks for stopping by!

{Tis the Season card supplies - PTI unless noted}
Stamps: Stocking Prints
Ink: Enchanted Evening, Bliss Blue (SU!)
Paper: (SU!) Naturals white
Embellies: Enchanted Evening satin ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment