Saturday, October 3, 2009

World Card Making Day


Happy World Card Making Day to you!!!

I'm not sure I'll have time to craft today as I will be taking a road trip to visit a friend who moved away about a month ago. But here is a card I did get made a few days ago out of just some scraps that were laying around on my work bench.



I used bits of the SU! Christmas Cocoa specialty paper and some leftover pieces of kraft CS that had been run through my Biug Shot with the Petals-a-plenty embossing folder.

The tree is from Flaky Friends



Inside I ran a strip of the embossed paper as well to tie it all together



For more World Card Making Day inspiration check out Moxie Fab World and PaperCrafts Connection online for inspiration and a contest or two.

Most of the designers listed on the right side are also participating, so get inspired!

And while you are making cards, remember Operation Write Home

Have a happy card-making day!

No comments:

Post a Comment