Friday, October 23, 2009

Thank You for Helping

I'm not sure if I mentioned it before by my eldest (soon to be 17 year old) daughter is going on a People to People student ambassador trip next summer.  She will be spending 15 days in Australia (I know, right  - I'm jealous too! :o)

Right now we are in fundraising mode ... and we've been having a bake sale every day of October at my office building.  Several people I work with have been kind enough to bring in baked goods so I haven't had to do all the work (or should I say my kitchen - my daughter is baking when she is at my house).  I made these cards for Colie to give to them to thank them for the help.



This card is a CASE from Nichole Heady during the sneak peeks at the PTI release this month.  Its one of the ones that sold me on this set.  I love the font and the size of the sentiment ... if I did my math right, that diamond layer is about 4" across making the sentiment about 3.5" (I'm sure I could have just looked it up on the website, but doing square roots is more fun - engineer remember :o)

The embossing folder is Finial Press from SU!  I thought it went really well with the Giga Guidelines image. 

The sentiment is stamped in chocolate chip.  The GGL image is rock and rolled in pumpkin pie and ruby red, then stamped off once to lighten it up



Thanks for stopping by!

{Thank you card supplies}
Stamps: Giga Guidelines (PTI)
Ink: Chocolate chip, Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red (SU!)
Paper: Vintage Cream (PTI)
Tools: Finial Press embossing folder (for SU! by Sizzix), Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment