Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Card Blitz - Anniversary #1

The first few weeks in October always turn into a card blitz for me - I have 4 birthdays and 2 anniversaries to make cards for in a 2 week period.  I know its coming every year, and every year I wait til the last minute :/

Here is anniversary card #1.  Its for my Aunt and Uncle who are celebrating their 66th anniversay this year (amazing huh!!)



I used Damask Designs and one of the flourishes from Vintage Labels to create this card.  The rhinestone line was all connected (I don't think I would have the patience to place those all individually!  :o)

Thanks for stopping by!

{Supplies}
Stamps: Damask Designs, Vintage Labels (PTI)
Ink: Night of Navy (SU!), Fresh Snow (PTI)
Paper: Bordering Blue, Cight of Navy (SU!)
Embellies: rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment