Friday, October 16, 2009

Birthday Card Blitz

All the cards I have left are birthday cards ... I had 4 birthdays in a 2 week period.  I actually forgot to take pix of a couple so we'll have to make due with what I did get.  So without further ado, birthday card #1:


This one is for my brother.  I did the polished stone technique using Old Olive, Always Artichoke and copper metallic.

I stamped the trees and geese in Jet Black Staz-on and the sentiment in Not Quite Navy.

I love this  technique!  Especially where the metallic bits are ... so shiny!




Thanks for stopping by!

{Supplies}
Stamps: Around and About Sentiments (PTI), Pines (SU! retired)
Ink: (SU!) Old Olive, Always Artichoke, copper (retired), Black Stazon
Paper: Glossy white, Not Quite Navy, White (SU!)

No comments:

Post a Comment