Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Operation Write Home Donations

I want to thank all the ladies at Stamp Fest last weekend who donated cards to Operation Write Home (formerly Cards For Heroes).




A bunch of us gathered at an annual event my SU! up (up  up up) line hosts.  A lot of these ladies are serious about their businesses, and have a large array of samples for their customers to look at.  With a new catalog there are always a pile of cards that use retired stamps or accessories so I thought I'd put out a call to see if  they had some to donate and I got this great box of cards . 



There were 25 people attending Stamp Fest this year and we all brought 2 shoe box type projects, so we spent all day Sautrday stamping.  Most of those cards will also be shipped in the box.  Since I am more of a hobby demonstrator I don't have a large need for swaps & samples.  This group of ladies is so talented though, that I wanted to go and be inspired and I thought they would make a  faboo addition to the donation box. 

I snapped some quick pix of my faves so I can remember them after I ship them off.



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment