Monday, January 25, 2010

Blog Hop TIme


Its Blog Hop time over at Papertrey and it couldn't have come at a better time.  I needed to make an anniversary card for my parents .... 33 years in February.  Pretty good considering its a second marriage for both my mom and step dad.

I decided to make it a little more elegant and used Damask Designs.  I stamped the large damask image in versamark and embossed with clear EP.  I then sponged aqua mist around the image.  I used a heavy hand with the sponging around the damask but lightly sponged the whole layer to give it a little bit of an airbrushed look (next major purchase - the Copic airbrush system :o)



For the sentiment I used Heart Prints.  I underscored it with a row of rhinestones

 

Here's the whole card
  


But we're not done yet ... the Hop was about the total package, so on the inside I stamped the damask strip and a sentiment from Big & Bold Wishes


 

To carry the theme to the envelope I sponged a strip of CS and adhered to the envelope, then stamped another damask image

 

Thanks for stopping by ... enjoy the rest of the Hop

{Anniversary Card Supplies - all PTI unless noted}
Stamps: Damask Designs, Heart Prints, Big & Bold Wishes
Ink: Versamark, Aqua Mist, Ocean Tides
Paper: Aqua Mist, White
Embellies: rhinetones (Martha Stewart), Clear EP (SU!)

No comments:

Post a Comment