Sunday, January 17, 2010

Outreach

I love paper crafts and I want to use the things I make in ministry for my church too.  I host a bi-weekly ladies Bible study.  Here is the reminder note I made for everyone


Most of it was just printed on card stock.   The "note" in the title is from Take Note, and the side stamping is from Background Basics: Diamonds.  Everything is Melon Berry

I also wanted to make something for those who could attend.  I had a stack of leftover notebooks from a class I taught in November so I decided to make prayer journals (to match the reminder card)


I thought the sentiment from Everyday Blessings was perfect!


I adhered the button with a pop dot and then wrapped the button twine around to secure it. 

So here is the lot of them.  I may have to make more as a few people are going t invite some friends too, but I might do a slightly diffferent style for those (since I'm also out of notebooks :)

Thanks for stopping by!

{Reminder card supplies  - all PTI}
Stamps: Background Basics: Diamonds, Take Note
Paper: Melon Berry
Ink: Melon Berry

{Prayer Journal supplies - all PTI }
Stamps: Background Basics: Retro, Everyday Blessings
Paper: Melon Berry, Rustic White, Terracotta Tile
Ink: Melon BErry, Terracotta Tile
Embellies: Terracotta Tile vintage buttons, rustic white button twine

No comments:

Post a Comment