Saturday, January 2, 2010

More Storage solutions

I spent the last days of 2009 cleaning and organizing my craft room.  I tried ot reuse as much as I could, but had to buy a few things.  Luckily they were on sale so got most of the reorg done for under $100.

I used some storage cubes (fabric drawers) under my work bench to store not-often used things


I stamped labels in coordinating colors and adhered them with my Xyron.  I've organized before and then failed to label stuff and end up spending my time searching through drawers, until I forget what I was looking for.  These bins hold my overflow supplies (like all the Xyron cartridges I got when they were 60% off at Mikes) and things that don't get used often, like the tempra paint the girls use for school projects.


I also got some bins to hold all the pictures I haven't (yet nor probably ever will) scrapbooked.


I only used half of them for pix so used the other 3 for bags and loose chipboard and envelopes.



I also added labels to some storage drawers I already had ( to hopefully prevent me from spending my time searching through drawers, until I forget what I was looking for :o)


It feels good to start the year off in a fairly organized state.  Its one of the things I always try to get accomplished at the end or the very beginning a a year. 

What are some of the things that you want to get accomplished this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment