Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Recipe Wrap

One of the free templates available at Papertrey Ink is the recipe wrap up.  Its a cute little folder with 6 pockets inside.  You could use it for organizing any lists or coupons, but I used it for its titled purpose - to hold recipe cards


This is for a wedding shower gift.  I used the color scheme as on the invitations and some of the same stamps, but I decided to make it in a slightly different style while still tying them all together ... we'll see how well I did :o)


I used Enchanted Evening and Vintage Cream card stock.  The stamps are Polka Dot Basics and Fancy Flourishes for the background.  I also got the Recipe Box and Recipe Box Labels sets to do the focal layer (and recipe cards to be shown in a later post)

So there is the whole wrap (back side) ... doing all those polka dots was nerve wracking,  I tell ya.  I was so worried I'd mess up the last one, but luckily I made it through the peril none the worse for it.

Inside there are 6 little pockets that will hold about 4 recipe cards each.

 

Thanks for stopping by!

{Recipe Wrap up supplies}
Stamps:[PTI] Polka Dot Basics, Fancy Flourishes, Recipe Box and Recipe Box Labels; [SU!] Upsy Daisies
Ink: [PTI] Enchanted Evening, Vintage Cream, Dark Chocolate
Paper:[PTI] Enchanted Evening, Vintage Cream , Bitty Dots chocolate
Embellies:Enchnated Evening stitched Grosgrain
Other: Recipe Wrap Up template, corner rounder

No comments:

Post a Comment