Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Recipe Box

I showed the recipe cards and wrap I made for a friend's bridal shower here and here

Tonight I have the box. 



The shower is a kitchen themed event because my friend is a foodie of highest order.  All those attending will bring a favorite recipe (written out on cards that coordinate with the whole wedding) The bride-to-be doesn't want a lot of "dorky shower games" so someone had the idea to have people write a "recipe for love" marriage advice.  I made more recipe cards to use for these to aspects of the shower.   And I had to make a box to put them all in :)

I basically measured the size of the card stack (about 6 x 2.75 x 1) and scored and cut the box to fit.  I added an eigth of an inch for the lid so it wouldn't be too tight.



Thanks for stopping by!

{Supplies - PTI unless noted}
Stamps: Recipe Box, Upsy Daisy [SU!]
Inch: Enchanted Evening, Dark Chocolate
Paper: Enchanted Evening, Dark Chocolate, Dark Chocolate Bitty Box patterned, rustic white
Embellies: Chocolate twill [SU!], Enchanted Evening satin ribon and dotted satin ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment