Thursday, April 1, 2010

90th Birthday Wishes

My uncle will be celebrating his 90th birthday next month and all my cousins are going to shower him with cards  Here is one of the ones I will send ...


I sponged the right layer with Distress Ink in Antique Linen and also used some Currant Alcohol ink. I then stamped and embossed the flourish from Baroque Motif.  THEN I sponged more ink on top ... this time Slate, Meadow and Currant alcohol inks.  I ran a straight stitch around the ends and mounted it on the larger front layer that was already stamped and distressed.

I will send more than just this card, but this will be the fanciest.  I'm sure I'll make some simple single layer cards  ... unless I get all crazy and find some free time.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment