Monday, April 5, 2010

Mod Retirement Card

A friend of mine retired last week.  He's worked at my company 30+ years and I've known him for 20 of those years.  We worked together for a decade then as reorgs happened we ended up in different groups.  Right at the end we were in the same building so ran into each other every few weeks and got to catch up.

It was amazing to see the kids (and grand kids) come to the cake party they had at work ... I first met them when the kids were in middle and high school and now here they were with kids of their own!

Here is the card I made for the occasion:

I used Bermuda Bay paper, ink and ribbon, with some Always Artichoke for the stems


Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies (SU! unless noted)
Stamps: [PTI] Mod Squad, Mega Mixed Messages
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Always Artichoke
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, White
Embellies: Bermuda Bay dotted grosgrain

No comments:

Post a Comment