Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Inspired by ..... the PaperCrafts Magazine May/June issue

Alright everyone ... open your May/June issue of Papercrafts to page 46 ... see that lovely mother's day card on the far left ... by Jessica Witty ... gorgeous.  Absolutely gorgeous

Its so simple yet so ... I don't know ... gorgeous :)

I used that as my inspiration for an anniversary card for my sister and brother-in-law

I used the new Awash with Flowers (2010-2011 SU! sneak peek) combined with PTI Background Basics: Text Style and a sentiment from Damask Designs.

The color combo is all SU! - Melon Mambo (2010 In Color), River Rock (coming back as a neutral for 2011) and white.  I masked the flower so the text background did not fill in the white space from the 2-step stamping.  I also colored the leaves in with Copics.

Thanks for stopping by!

{Supplies - SU! unless noted}
Stamps: Awash with Flowers, Background Basics: Text Style, Damask Designs [PTI]
Ink: River Rock, Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Melon Mambo, White
Embellies: Melon Mambo dotted grosgrain
Color: YG91, YG93 [Copic]

No comments:

Post a Comment