Friday, April 23, 2010

Little Rin's Birthday Card

My youngest is turning 15 this week.  I remember when I had her because I was home in labor when the Oklahoma City bombing occurred.  Its hard to believe 15 years have passed since then.  She is a little emo, a little girlie, a little bit of everything depending on the day. 

I decided to continue past years pink and black theme but do something a little different this year


I used the new Argyle set from PTI as well as a sentiment from the anniversary set

I also used the argyle impression plate

I did learn that you need to spritz the paper first to get a good impression.  I use rubbing alcohol because it dries faster

I added a little bling too (some of those dots are black rhinestones)

The sentiment is from the anniversary set ... that set is incredible!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

{Supplies - PTI unless noted}
Stamps: A Little Argyle, Round & Round
Ink: True Black, Raspberry Fizz
Paper: White, Raspberry Fizz, True Black
Embellies: Black rhinestones
Tools: Argyle impression plate, Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment