Sunday, April 11, 2010

Pedalling Past

Hi everyone.  I made this birthday card for my biking buddy, James (of the Jimmy Fins racing team and BRR fame)


I used the new Pedalling Past set from SU! (available in the Summer mini coming May 1st).  It has a couple of great vintage bikes as well as the scalloped border detail stamp.  To get a really good impression on the impression plate, I spritzed the paper with rubbing alcohol first.  I've used water before too, but the paper takes longer to dry.  With the alcohol, it dries much faster


One other new product that is coming out is Smooch Spritz ... glittery fine mist you can spray onto your projects.  I actually sprayed it onto a old piece of chip board and used a paint brush to add some sparkle to the white part of the bike


Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies [all SU! unless noted]
Stamps: Pedalling Past, Petite Pansies
Ink:Chocolate Chip, Tuxedo Black [Momento]
Paper:Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Naturals White
Tools: Sketch R24, R29, T4, T6, C1 [Copic], Polka Dot Basic impression plate [PTI]
Embellies:Real Red grosgrain

No comments:

Post a Comment