Saturday, January 8, 2011

Another Stamp Camp Card

I used the SFYTT again and made this card for stamp camp ... since I'm still on vacation I want to spend time in my craft room while I have it ... I'm thinking once I go am back at work, the mojo will not be flowing as much

I also got a great new set that is available in the Occasions mini catalog.


 I used Early Espresso and Melon Mambo color combo ... love the contrast !  I also used my new punch (this set was the reason I bought the Decorative Label punch was because of this set, although I can see lots of uses for it)

I used a retired set called Oh So Sweet for the large bon bon.  I love how it compliments this new set ... makes me happy that I kept it.


Inside I continued the text over a chocolate theme ...

Thanks for stopping by!

{Supplies - SU! unless noted}
Stamps: Eat Chocolate, Oh So Sweet (retired); Background Basics: Text Style [PTI]
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Early Espresso, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Tools: Circle Punches (1", 1.25", 1 3/8"), Decorative Label punch

No comments:

Post a Comment