Saturday, January 15, 2011

Thoughts of summer ...

Here is another card I was playing around with.  Couple things I really like about it are that it is vastly different from what I normally make.  I love the stitching detail (been working to perfect my zig zag stitching :)

Notice that ground line ... that's actually hand drawn. a little bit of it was from the stamp then I extended it with a marker

Thanks for stopping


{Supplies}
Stamps: Fillable Frames #8 [Papertrey Ink]; Branch Out [Stampin’ Up!]
Ink: Early Espresso, Old Olive, Bashful Blue [Stampin’ up!]; Brown Artists Marker [Marvy Uchida]
Paper: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Whisper White {Stampin’ Up!]; Tea Leaves patterned (aqua mist, melon berry) [Papertrey Ink]
Other: Aqua Mist vintage buttons, Natural button twine [Papertrey Ink]; Silver brads, Modern Label punch [Stampin’ Up!]

No comments:

Post a Comment