Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Better Late Than Never ...

.... This card I made for the CPS Sketch #199 and was due on Saturday.  But the hectic has returned to my schedule and I didn't get this posted in time, but I still like the card and it is going in the soldier box to hopefully make someone else's day happy too


I used the In Color patterned paper mini deck (hostess reward) for both patterned papers.  The sentiment is from Simple Circles, an SU! set that retired a few years back, but is still a staple in my stamping arsenal.  The medallion is from last year's Autumn Tags from PTI.  A few of the images are less fall-ish and this branch worked great paired with a nice spring green.


Thanks for stopping by!

{Supplies}
Stamps: Autumn Tags [PTI]; Simple Circles (retired) [SU!]
Ink: Dark Chocolate [PTI]
Paper: Dark Chocolate [PTI]; Crumb Cake, White, Pear Pizazz, Poppy Parade patterned [SU!]
Other: Lacy Circle nestie, Circle nestie [Spellbinders]; Corner Rounder, Circle Punches[SU!]

No comments:

Post a Comment