Friday, March 18, 2011

Debbie Olson CASE

This card by Debbie Olson absolutely blew me away this week .... she is nothing short of amazing!

Since I had most of the supplies on hand, I decided to try and CASe (Copy And Share) this card.  Here is my attempt:
 There's Debbie's original on the printout along with my scribblings.

 This was a little harder than I thought to make ... after all I was just copying, but I had to do some thinking about layout and composition all the same.  I think it turned out pretty nifty. 

I did have to make some adjustments.  I didn't have the Beautiful Blooms stamp set, but liked the look of the solid dot pattern.  I ended up using the polka dotted filling from Friendship Jar - pretty creative eh :)

The flowers were all die cut and layered.  Again I didn't have the floral stamp Debbie used (its a new one this month) so I substituted the solid small poppy image from Remember.  Again, I think it turned out pretty nice in the end


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment