Sunday, March 20, 2011

So Happy Together (CPS 210)

OK, I admit it.  I grew up in the 70s .... I watched the Partridge Family, but I was not crushing on Keith Partridge.  I think I have a thing for drummers :)

When I saw the Happy Together set from SU! all I could think of was that show and that bus ... I loved that big color-blocked bus.  The CPS challenge this week gave me creative opportunity to re-live a little bit of that childhood memory


 Can ya dig it?

I just cut random scraps for the color block strip.  I actually did slice it up in 3 sections to match the sketch but since its black on black its hard to see unless you look really close.

I did check out the colors on-line for the birds, but not the bus. 


Enjoy this little trip down memory lane :)

Thanks for stopping by !

4 comments:

  1. C'mon get happy.... I absolutely LOVE what you've done with this sketch. I "get" it. You've got the bus down pat! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable. I thought "Partridge Family" before I even started reading your blog. Very VERY cool!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so adorable - love how all the little birdies are different colours.
    ~ Jacqueline
    Made by Jacqueline
    April Bunny Blog Hop (April 1st-5th)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card!! Great job with this week's CPS sketch!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete