Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Make It Monday On Thursday

This week's "Make It Monday" challenge was to try a new technique with impression plates.  I was kicking my self for not getting the polka dot one (it would have been da bomb) but the diamond patter worked just as well.

I took it up a notch and inked up the plate ... don't think I would try it again with this plate, but it turned out ok

I addition to scoring the edge where the impression plate ended (great tip from Erin Lincoln!) I also adhered a thin strip of card stock in between the score lines.  Hides the ink smear oops even better :)

TO get the circles I used a tag from the 2009 set and masked the center when I inked it up.  That gave me those nice double lines.  I masked off the sentiment before I stamped so there was a break in the circles.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment