Sunday, March 13, 2011

OWH Sunday Sketch

Its time for another Stars and Stamps Sunday Sketch (say THAT three times fast :)


This one was to make the 9box pattern ... instead of using scraps I stamped a larger image and sliced it up.  I mounted it on black card stock  to give a mosaic look.

Thanks for stopping by!

{Supplies}
Stamps: Bliss, Fresh Cuts [SU!]; Background Basics: Text Style [PTI]
Paper: Perfect Plum, Basic Black, Whisper White [SU!]
Ink: Tuxedo Black [Tsukineko]; Perfect Plum [SU!]
Other: Sketch Markers YG11, YG13, V91, V95 [Copic]

5 comments:

  1. Cute card, Maureen! That was a great stamp to use for that mosaic technique. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the muted colors you've used and the stamp is great as a mosaic. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stamp you used! What a pretty color combination. :) Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors and layers. And I love your black line that frames it all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice of stamps for this sketch challenge.. I really like your card and the color combo. thanks for sharing~ Pam

    ReplyDelete