Monday, July 4, 2011

Make It Monday

Today's MIM video tutorial is multi-color stamping using re-inkers. Essentially you make your own custom ink pad for your stamp using craft foam and re-inkers.  Its much faster than using markers and has pretty much the same effect.


I know its crooked ... I didn't notice that until I took the pictures ... its avant garde ... yeah that's it :)

I've been trying to make more single layer cards for OWH, but I still want them to be interesting.  I thought this technique, combined with a little masking, was both.

I used Framed and Life from PTI for the stamps and Always Artichoke, Crushed Curry, Poppy Parade, Tangerine Tango and Early Espresso for the inks.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. AAAHHHH, I love crooked. Crooked makes me feel normal. ;) Honestly, I didn't even notice (straight to me I guess ;) )until you mentioned it. The flowers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeeeee, crooked is cool. You got tweeted about, did you see that? Yayyyyy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crooked or not the stamping is awesome and i love the colours you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out beautiful,a little askew or not.

    ReplyDelete