Sunday, July 3, 2011

OWH Challenge Hop / Sunday Sketch/Any Hero Card

I feel like I hit the Trifecta!!! 

I have been trying all weekend to design a card for a class I am teaching in a couple of weeks.  We are going to make Any Hero cards and I wanted something quick and easy so the attendees can also have time to write the Any Hero letter (yes I am making them do this, but they all know my involvement with OWH so they are being gracious  :)

So today - great OWH Sunday Sketch, Easy as 1-2-3 challenge and first thing in the morning creativity all combined to make a card I finally like


Even though its butterflies, I don't think its too girly.  I dug through my stash of PTI patterned papers and found the Chocolate Remix I bought ages ago ... kinda forgot about it.  But it pairs greatly with the alphabet pattern on the butterfly stamp from SU!


Thanks OWH Stars and Stamps for another great Sunday Sketch.  Thanks Patricia for just the challenge I needed.

Thanks to you, the reader, for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Nice card - love your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I think the earthy colors you chose help keeps it from looking girly. Kudos to you for dedicating a class to creating AnyHero cards.

    Thank you for participating in my challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maureen, this card is gorgeous! I love the text on the back panel and the butterfly. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete