Saturday, July 9, 2011

Well Its Official ...

... I'm a Great Aunt. I've always been a great aunt, but now I'm a Great Aunt. See the difference ... .capital letters :) My niece (the first grandchild of the clan) had her first baby last night. All went well and the first great grandchild is also a beautiful little girl, just like her momma.
Here is the pink giraffe card I've been dying to make for a very long time :


I CASEd the design from Debbie Carriere's July SFYTT guest designer card. Got some practice helping my good friend Tara make this cutie.   The stamps are from Sweet Baby from PTI. The papers are from Bella Rose from SU!. I used the Mat Stack 3 die for the giraffe layer.


I opted for a sentiment on the inside so I again used some of the stamps from Sweet Baby.



Ink colors are Pretty In Pink and Chocolate Chip from SU!

Thanks for stopping by



No comments:

Post a Comment