Saturday, July 2, 2011

OWH Challenge Hop (Challenge 6) - Harvest Moon

I thought I'd be able to work on all of these, then I thought OK, maybe the odd numbers, but I'm hitting an even number now so that thought goes out the window.  I'm just working on the ones that I can.  I love the other challenges too, and those would be more of a stretch so I should do them, but I'll save them for later.

Challenge 6 is howl at the moon.  Here's my Harvest Moon card

I used Through The Trees [PTI] and Simple Circles [SU!].  I stamped off the Peach Parfait for the moon 3 or 4 times to get it fairly light.  The I also stamped in versa mark and embossed with clear EP.  All this was done on my ever dwindling supply of SU! watercolor paper.


To make the sky I dragged a baby wipe in Night of Navy ink and just played around with it

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the texture you got on the moon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - thanks for sharing how you did it too!

    ReplyDelete