Friday, August 7, 2009

Adventures in Flower Soft

While I was shopping with my youngest recently at the local Scrap store, I happened upon Flower Soft.  I've been eyeing this for a while now and always stopped myself from ordering online because "I wasn't getting anything else" from that retailer.  So now I'm in line with paper and stickers and there is the flower soft ... and glue ... in such pretty colors.  I did limit myself to ivory and lavender :o)
I thought Lisa's Life set would be the perfect first card with it ...

Its just so cool ... and fuzzy!

Thanks for stopping by!

{Life card supplies - all PTI unless noted}
Stamps: Life, Guidelines 2
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Lavender Lace, Mellow Moss (SU!)
Paper: Guidelines, White (PTI) , Elegant Eggplant , Lavendar Lace (SU!)
Tools: Copic V06
Embellies: Black gingham ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment