Monday, August 10, 2009

A Note of Thanks

I got my new SU! order while I was on vaction so I got to ink up my new stamps right away!  Wahoo!!!

I've had my eye in the medallion stamp since I first saw and and I finally could order it.

I thought the Crushed Curry against the white would look vintage-y and fall-ish all at the same time.  I have a demo meeting coming up in September and want to use this one as a Workshop make and take because it really is pretty easy to put together
I punchout a 2" circle of the crushed curry and layered it with the  punched out center of the medallion.  I finished up that focal piece with a circle fire rhinestone brad.
The sentiment is from Thank You Kindly
Thank you kindly for stopping by!!
{Note of Thanks Supplies - all SU!}
Stamps: Medallion, Thank You Kindly
Ink: Crushed Curry, Soft Suede
Paper: White, Crushed Curry
Embellies: Fire circle rhinestone brad, crushed curry dotted grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment