Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Who Loves Ya Baby

I wanted to play with my new PTI stamps as soon as I got them, but I wasn't able to play with everything before life caught up with me.  I finally inked up my Mod Squad set from Dawn McVey - gotta say I love it.  It's fun and funky.  I also have a goal of making at least a couple of cards per day for the next week while I am on vacation.  I want to build up a Cards for Heroes stash for the next shipment

So here's my Mod card:
Along with the brown and orange, I pulled out the avocado green and harvest gold of my youth - lol! 
I stamped the small blocks image in chocolate to make the background and  popped the sentiment up just to give it a little dimension

I love the ribbon detail - I've used it to edge table decorations before, but I thought it went super with the 70s vibe!
The funky flowers in the set are so cool too - they just screamed "make me orange" when I got them out of the case :o)
Thanks for stopping by!
{Love Ya card supplies}
Stamps: (PTI) Mod Squad
Ink: (SU!) Only Orange, Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke
Paper: (PTI) Dark Chocolate, White, (SU!) Only ORange
Tools: Copics: Yg95, YG97, circle punches
Embellies: (SU!) Ribbon: chocolate, mustard, orange grosgrain

No comments:

Post a Comment