Sunday, August 9, 2009

By My Side

While I was on vacation last week I set a goal to make 2-3 cards each day, which I will send in my next Cards For Heroes package.  I am trying to use different sets each time so I rediscover some of the stamps that are filling up my craft room.

I haven't used my On My Couch set much yet so I thought I should do one with that - since it has such a cozy feel to it.

Isn't that a cozy scene!  I paper pieced the chairs using Father Knows Best patterned paper.  I built the rest of the scene from the On My Couch and On My Couch Additions.  I also colored the lamp and mugs with my Copics and softened the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Antique Linen.
I added a strip of Summer Sunrise satin ribbon and vintage buttons in Summer Sunrise and Lemon Tart to the bottom of the card.
The sentiment is the perfect finishing thought for this card
Thanks for stopping by!
{By My Side card supplies - All PTI unless noted}
Stamps: On My Couch, On My Couch Additions
Paper: Summer Sunrise, White
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Timber Brown Stazon, Summer Sun Craft Ink (SU)Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Antique Linen
Tools Copics: R24, R29, YG93, YG95, B97, B99
Embellies: Summer Sunrise satin ribbon, Vintage buttons Summer Sunrise & Lemon Tart

No comments:

Post a Comment