Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Monochrome Butterflies

Several months ago I was at the scrapbook store and discovered they sell the Core'dinations paper - if you've never heard of it, check it out.  Its got a different color core than the paper color.  When you sand down a little, the core color shows.  Its super awesome-tastic!
So today when I was out with my youngest we decided to stop by - just to look.  We ended up getting not only the Core'dination paper in purple, but she got some stickers and paper for a volleyball scrap book,  we sat in on a free polyshrink make and take - and bought some polyshrink too!   I'm sure you'll see a charm or 2 in the near future on the blog. 
But for now, I used my new tag team CB die (its a die for cutting and 4 embossing folders that match the diecut shape - got it at Sam's Club Online - I know - who knew!)
Cool huh!  I lightly sanded the embossed part  - see the core color.  I know, right - cool.  I made it a monochrome lilac theme - paper, dyed ribbon  and ink
Thanks for stopping!
{Love you supplies}
Stamps: Mega Mixed Messages, Friends til the End (PTI), Linen BG (SU!)
Ink: (SU!) Lovely Lilac
Tools: Nestabilities Circle & Scalloped Circle, sponge daubers
Embellies: Ribbon (SU!) White satin ribbon (dyed with Lovely Lilac reinker)

No comments:

Post a Comment