Monday, November 15, 2010

Graffiti Graduate

I was at it again ... submitting stuff for publication and being denied :(  but I love the challenge of trying and I know someday I'll get that magic email saying they liked me ... they really liked me :)

This was for a grad gift category.  I made a gift card holder out of Newsprint DSP and added some graffiti to the outside ....



Inside is an envelope to hold the gift card and another little encouraging message




Thanks for stopping by!

{Supplies}
Stamps: Extreme Elements [SU!]; For the Graduate, Calendar Basics [PTI]
Ink: Basic Black, Melon Mambo [SU!]
Paper:  Basic Black, Melon Mambo, White, Newsprint Designer Series Paper [SU!]

2 comments:

  1. Are you a single mom having trouble making ends meet? Then you know how important it is to save money.Visit this site for more tips and advice.

    single moms

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like you! I really really like you!

    For seriously, though, love this concept. I'm stealing it right now. =o )

    Wait...it's called CASEing it, right?

    ReplyDelete