Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Masculine Birthday Card

One of my last submissions was to make masculine cards.  I decided to focus a little more on the "masculine" for my brothers birthday.  I usually do a fall themed one for him, but this time we're going for manly

I made a jig to use to paint the lines straight, and mixed Lumiere (silver paint - SU! retired) and a navy reinker to get a close but sparkly match.  OK so maybe sparkly isn't all that manly but vertical contrasting stripes most definitely are.

I used Fillable Frames #8 for the die and frame and a sentiment form Damask Designs..  I colored the rhinestones using a B99 Copic.

Thanks for stopping!

{Supplies}
Stamps: Fillable Frames #8, Damask Designs [PTI]
Ink: Night of Navy, Lumiere (retired) [SU!]
Paper:: Night of Navy, White [SU!]
Other: Rhinestones  [PTI], Sketch B99 [Copic]

No comments:

Post a Comment