Monday, November 8, 2010

Quick and Easy Christmas Cards

I am finally getting around to making some quick and easy Christmas cards to send to friends and coworkers.  I have had these done in October before but not for the last few years (darn that paying job that keeps food on my table and stamps and paper in my craft room.  it does get in the way of fun sometimes :)

Here are a couple I made using Alli Miles Holiday Sparkle set ....


This first one is super simple ... stamp the "icicle border", stamp the sentiment and fill the circles with rhinestones.  I learned a week or so ago to use my hobby blade to pick up and place the rhinestones and boy does that make it fast and easy!


The second card is the same idea, but I had to use my Framed set since I haven't used it all week :)  The frame and sentiment are from Framed.  The ornament is from Holiday Sparkle.  I hand drew the lines in using a thin point sharpie



Thanks for stopping by!

{Holiday Sparkle supplies - all supplies PTI}
Stamps: Holiday Sparkle
Ink: Pure Poppy, True Black
Paper: White
Other:  Rhinestones (colored with Copic R59 for the red one)

{Merry supplies - all PTI}
Stamps: Framed, Holiday Sparkle
Ink: Pure Poppy, True Black

Paper: White
Other: Rhinestones (colored with Copic R59 for the red ones)

No comments:

Post a Comment