Monday, June 28, 2010

Another TCP card

When I ordered for the first time from The Cats Pajamas, I got this great set called Its a Mod Mod World.  It had some super fun retro images and these Siamese cats that I fell in love with (please note I am NOT a cat person, but these guys are so cute I couldn't help it ... besides they don't make me sneeze:)


I played around with them just to see what I could do ... this whole set is a little outside my norm, but its just super cool

Here's what I made

The cats eyes and nose were colored with Copics.  I masked the cats and sentiment with an oval cut with a Nestability.  I then spritzed the snot out of it with Silver Foil and a little Log Cabin Smooch Spritz from SU!  The paper I used was thinner than most card stock so it bent a little, but I still like how it turned out.

The sentiment is from the same set ... and from what I've seen with my cat-loving friends and family, its the truth too :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment