Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Its amazing what you find when you clean ...

I found 2 bags from my LSC ... one with Core'dinations paper and one with the mother load of all ... Cosmo Cricket: Girl Friday, Snorkel, maybe another collection.  I remember when I got them and told everyone in the house to NEVER TOUCH the brown paper bags.  Apparently they listened because they got under something else and  I {how could I} forgot about them!!!

Since one of the patterns in Snorkel was a great stripe I decided to do another Bargello background.  This one was much easier than the first one since I didn't have to make stripes first.





Here's a closer look at the background

I made my own library card using Library Ledger and distressed it with Chai Tea from the Tea Dye Duo.  finished the library card off with a sentiment in crumb cake ink (available starting July 1 from Stampin' Up!) and some twine from my garage.



The flower is from a great technique posted by Lisa Johnson. I used a scalloped circle punch instead of the flower die and it worked just as well.


Thanks for stopping by!



{Supplies}
Stamps: [PTI] Library Ledger, Take Three: Summer (sentiment)
Ink:[SU!] Marina Mist, Crumb Cake; [PTI] Tea Dye Duo - Chai Tea
Paper:[SU!] Crumb Cake (Kraft renamed), white, Pappy Parade (2010-2011 In Color); [Cosmo Cricket] Snorkel
Other: Twine; [PTI] vintage wood button

No comments:

Post a Comment