Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sewing on paper

I wanted to try another patch work / sewing project (card making sewing project that is) so I made this for a friend at work: 


I used some retired Bella Rose DSP and zig zag stitched them on to a scrap using black thread.

The front still seemed a little bare so I made a scrap flower for the front (3 scrap pieces about 1/2 inch different in size - rough torn into circles and crumbled and crimped into a flower shape)

The leaves on the flower are rough torn ovally leafish shapes ... I pulled the ink pad over both the flower layers and the leaves before assembling

Thanks for stopping by!!

Supplies{ All SU! unless noted}
Stamps: none
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, Basic Black, Bella Rose DSP
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Old Olive
Other: black sewing thread

No comments:

Post a Comment