Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Book Of Me

 ... well not me really,  but my daughter.  Another project for the Australia trip is a small travel friendly photo album.  I found a steal on a ring bound chipboard album at Target for $1.  It had a scalloped edge so I sliced those off and am saving them for later.


I used all Cosmo Cricket The Boyfriend collection on the pages ... lots of school related (pencils and dot test forms) and also music-ish backgrounds


I also used Nichole Heady's trick from this post and stamped the titles in white on on clear card stock






Thanks for stopping by!

{Supplies}
Stamps: [PTI] Trajan Alphabet, Fresh Alphabet, Fillable Frames #4
Ink: [PTI] Fresh Snow, True Black
Paper: [Cosmo Cricket], The Boyfriend
Ring bound Chipboard Album: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment