Thursday, June 24, 2010

Playing with some new stuff


Last weekend, 3 stamp companies that I have seen but not bought from had a fundraiser sale to support a friend to all the companies.  I always like to help in these types of things, so I bought my first sets of The Cat's Pajamas stamps and got to help someone out in the process.

Here is the card I made tonight:


I used the set called Blow.  I love the peaceful feeling I get looking at this


I colored in the mushroom with some Copics and then used the colorless blender to mark the inside.  I used a white gel pen for the spots so they would stand in stark contrast to the mushroom cap.  The stamp itself just includes the mushroom stem, so I added the grass blades with a fine tipped black Sharpie


The background was stamped with some of the smaller mushroom images and the dandelion fuzz.

Inside I stamped the small 'shrooms again with the dandelion fuzz and used some chalk to highlight it a bit

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment