Friday, June 18, 2010

GTG Sketch Challenge #4

This months Go To Gals sketch from PaperCrafts Online is here.  Check out the sketch and entries at the Flickr Gallery

Here is my entry

I used my cool new Color Coach to get this color combo and I think I like it!  I used the new In Colors too.  I can't wait til July when they are available



Thanks for stopping by

Supplies:
Stamps: [Papertrey Ink] Polka Dot Basics, Background Basics: Text Style, In Bloom, Fillable Frames #2
Paper: [Stampin' Up!] Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, Concord Crush, Whisper White
Ink: [Papertrey Ink] Fresh Snow; [Stampin' Up!] Peach Parfait, Crumb Cake, Concord Crush
Tools: [Papertrey Ink] Polka Dot Basics Impression Plate; [Stampin' Up!] Word WIndow Punch, eyelet border punch
Other:[Stampin' Up!] White grosgrain ribbon, [Copic] R01, R02, R05, YG11, YG15, YG17

No comments:

Post a Comment