Monday, October 18, 2010

Card Patterns Sketch # 86

While blog-surfing this weekend I found a great new {to me} sketch challenge ...Card Patterns

I love sketch challenges because I feel like my layouts get in a faster /deeper rut than anything else about my card making.

Here is the card I made for this weeks challenge:



I needed a simple fall card for my SILs birthday.  I like how this one came out.  Inside I added a single tree to continue the theme

Thanks for stopping by!

{Supplies}
Stamps: Trendy Trees[SU!]; Birthday Bash Sentiments[PTI]
Ink: Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango [SU!]
Paper: Soft Suede, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango [SU!]
Tools: Circle punch, Scalloped border punch [SU!]
Other: Twine [My Garage]

1 comment:

  1. Lovely color combo! Thanks for playing along with CP this week!

    ReplyDelete