Saturday, October 23, 2010

Variation on a theme

I feel like I'm doing the same thing over and over, but I just can't help myself ... I love this Framed set and just want to keep using it over and over!


This time i created a mask and stamped the large bloom from In Bloom inside.  I also stamped it on a scrap of white colored with the raspberry fizz copic trio and cut it out.  I adhered it with foam tape.  I also used Tim Holtz Distressed Notebook embossing folder on the card base


Inside I stamped the smaller bloom and layered it on raspberry fizz.


Thanks for stopping by!

{Supplies - all PTI unless noted}
Stamps: Framed, In Bloom
Ink: True Black
Paper: Raspberry Fizz, White, True Black
Other: Copic Sketch markers - Raspberry Fizz Trio, Distressed Notebook embossing folder [Tim Holtz]


No comments:

Post a Comment