Friday, October 1, 2010

My new stamps are here!!! My new stamps are here!!!

I got my new MFT order in the mail today!  Yay!!  I went a little crazy on their a la modes line ... love them !

Here's my first card with the Miss you a latte set:

I saw one of the MFT design team members make a cup caddy looking card so I decided to CASE that.  I also used a technique I first learned from Beate Johns on the jeans.  I colored with Copics, then put some blending solution on a rough towel and blotted it.  Gives it a little texture ...



Thanks for stopping by!


Got some Kraftin' Kimmie stamps heading my way sometime this week too!  Get ready for an angry ballerina!  :)

{Supplies}
Stamps: A La Modes: Miss you a Latte [MFT]
Ink: Dark Chocolate[PTI]; Momento Tuxedo Black [Tsukineko]
Paper: Soft Stone, New Leaf [PTI]'\; Early Espresso Crumb Cake [SU!]

No comments:

Post a Comment