Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Manly Birthday Card

The girls youth pastor's birthday was last week so I needed to make a manly birthday card ... that's kind of uncommon since most of my cards are a little more on the girlish side

Here's what I did:

I used the polka dot impression plate for the background texture, an old SU set (Artifacts ) for the collage and Birthday Bash Sentiments for the sentiment


I used mostly browns and black so I added a pop of color with the pure poppy buttons


Inside I made another little collage and separated it from the writing part with a strip of early espresso card stock


Thanks for stopping by!

{Supplies}
Stamps: Artifacts, Itty Bitty Backgrounds [SU!]; Birthday Bash Sentiments [PTI]
Paper: Early Espresso, Basic Black [SU!]; Soft Stone[PTI]
Ink: Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede [SU!]
Embellies: Pure Poppy vintage buttons [PTI]

No comments:

Post a Comment