Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Snow Globe

My first thought when I saw the Friendship Jar Holiday Filler set and the snow man stamp in particular was "snow globe"  how could I make a snow globe out of this.

 I traced a circle using a nestability cutout.  Stamped the sentiment from Framed (made my own frame this time, but I told ya I was hooked on this :) then stamped the snowman form Friendship Jar Holiday fillers.   It didn't quite fill up the whole circle so I used the scrap I had cut the circle out of for a mask and stamped from Itty Bitty Backgrounds ... the open circle and random pattern was a good match
I made the center strip wood-grained to mimic a stand on a snow globe

Thanks for stopping by!

{Supplies}
Stamps: Framed, Friendship Jar Holiday Fillers [PTI]; Itty Bitty Backgrounds [SU!]
Ink: Tuxedo Black [Tsukineko]; Dark Chocolate [PTI]
Paper: Ocean Tides, White, Dark Chocolate[PTI]; Jolly By Golly mini deck [Cosmo Cricket]
Other: Wood grain impression plate [PTI]; Various Sketch markers [Copic]

No comments:

Post a Comment