Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I {heart} to Stamp .... SFYTT

I love Jens sketches ... they are so awesome and so different from what I normally do that sometimes they are more of a challenge that I'm looking for.  Amazingly when I saw this weeks sketch I had a card pictured in my head and for once, it turned out ... pretty much exactly as I envisioned it would.  I love it when that happens!  :)


I used a glitter paper tutorial from Heather Nichol's for the vertical layer.  Its not a perfect match on the glitter color, but close enough I think.  LOVE the sparkle!!  I also was too impatient (imagine that?!? :) to wait for my PTI order delivery tomorrow when I get my bakers twine, so I used my button twine and colored it with a Copic marker to make it red and pop more off the buttons.


And dontcha just love that sentiment ... MFT hit the nail on the head with this set ... I love the a la modes so much!!

Thanks for stopping by!

{Supplies}
Stamps: Background Basics:Christmas [PTI]; a la modes - Candy Cane Kisses [MFT]
Ink: Pure Poppy, True Black, Smokey Shadow [PTI]
Paper: White, Real Red [SU!]
Embellies: glitter [SU! retired]; Real Red satin ribbon [SU!]; Buttons and button twine [PTI]

No comments:

Post a Comment