Monday, October 25, 2010

Christmas Monster

A friend has been asking me to make a monster card for my monthly stamp camp ... I've wanted to but just haven't gotten around to it until now.  And with the holiday spirit in the air, a Christmas monster seemed just the thing!


I cut a circle using my nestabilities and used it as a guide.  I lined up the sentiment from Merry Little Christmas along the edge of the circle (looking through the acrylic block ... circle then block then sentiment ... make sense?).  I used the same circle as a mask and traced it to finish off the circle around the monster and stamped the string and star from Merry Little Christmas .

I added a hat from the Made of Snow set and colored him all with Copics ... non-traditional colors for a non-traditional holiday card :)

Thanks for stopping by!

{Supplies}
Stamps: Merry Litttle Christmas, Made of Snow[PTI]; Make a Monster [SU!]
Ink: Tuxedo Black [Tsukineko]
Paper: Aqua Mist, White [PTI]
Other: Sketch Markers: Aqua Mist trio, Enchanted Evening trio, C1, Y08 [Copic]; White gel pen [Signo]; Glitter gel pen [Spica]


No comments:

Post a Comment