Sunday, May 13, 2012

Another OWH Sunday Sketch Card

I know I made the samples for this weeks OWH Sunday Sketch but as I said in that post I LOVE this sketch.  Since I have a whole passel of graduation cards to make I thought I'd use this week's sketch to get started on those.

I used my niece's school colors for the vertical stripes and some satin Swiss dot ribbon as the horizontal piece.  For the focal layer I die cut Mat Stack 2 Layers and Mat Stack 2 then stamped the dotted border from the Mat Stack 2 Collection stamp set.
The cap is from For The Graduate and the sentiment is from Mat Stack 2 Collection.

Thanks for stopping!

9 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! I love the colors and great design and the recipient will love it too! Those are also my local school colors so I might have to CASE this one! Your sample cards for today's sketch are great too! NJ on them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this coor combination. Your die cut is unique. I have never seen tht one. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card. Your niece will be very happy, I'm sure

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely graduation card - that would work for our high school also

    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great graduation card! I may use this for my son's graduation card now that I have seen this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your graduation cards are lovely! Thanks again for the great samples!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great graduation card. Love the colors and image. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the love. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Going to have to case this one, love it;)

    ReplyDelete