Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday Sketch

This week's sketch at Operation Write Home is another great one.  Since I just got a new pack of patterned paper I thought this would be a good one to mix patterns and use minimal stamping

 I started with a spring moss base.  I textured the card base with Tim Holtz's Rays embossing folder.  I used the trees, dots and map patterns from the Summer Camp patterned paper pack (PTI).  I backed the trees with ripe avocado, the dots with midnight muse (new SU In Color), and the map with chocolate chip.

I added a quick sentiment from Flippin' Out and voila

Thanks for stopping!

6 comments:

  1. Love the color combo on the card. Cute DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally fun card! I love the colors, the trees, and the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pattern mixing and that embossing folder is the perfect touch! Great card! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice, fun sentiment for this colorful card ;)

    ReplyDelete